8.11.16

Days Out - The Cricket Inn Totley

On Sunday just gone by, we decided to take drive to the Peaks and get some Sunday Lunch at The Cricket Inn.



This place is a proper country style pub. 


I opted for a hot chocolate since the days are getting colder. 
You can always tell when its winter by the drinks I order. 


We were offered complimentary home made bread with Sage infused olive oil and "dirty butter" which was beef dripping.


I tried the dripping but was not a fan. The bread and il was nice though.



They did have other items on the Sunday Menu but I went for the Gammon as I rarely get it at home.



The Yorkshire Pud was clearly star of the show, just look at it!



We got a pot of cauliflower cheese too for the table. It was super cheesy!



For dessert I got the Toffee Apple "Bakewell" Tart with yoghurt sorbet.
Let me just say this much, I already love sorbet as is, but to make it a yoghurt sorbet... YES!
It was absolutely divine!


The meal was very nice and the pub is a really nice old style country pub where you can bring your dog. It was definitely a treat!

To finish off, here's a snap of my Outfit for the Day.



What I Wore:

Jumper - Yours Clothing
Camisole - Asda
Leggings - Simply Be
Trainers - Sainsburys

Where have you been eating lately?



 photo 12_zpswz3qn3et.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)