17.12.12

In recent times ...

I have no reason for this post, other than I like pretty pictures, and I don't have instagram to post said pretty pictures on.
So I am immortalising them here.



Awesome post box in my village.


Autumn leaves and warm boots.


Lincolnshire.


Awesome new addition to the snowglobe collection.



Ebay bargain.




Secret santa items for a certain girl in my team.




Awesome recycled Christmas cards.













Cutest friggin baby pumps ever!!!



CAPE!


My very own christmas snowglobe bauble.


Cardi/blazer from Laura <3

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lovely piccies. The snow globe from Dubai is awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. Love all the nail polish pics and the last one of your outfit is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)