2.12.13

Blogmas Day 2 - Babe Supply Store

Onto Day 2...

I have been looking for a few things online recently, namely a Little Mermaid phone case for my iphone. and sadly came up short :/
I checked ebay and amazon, but have found that the best place for phone cases is etsy!

I happened upon BABE. SUPPLY one day and think they may be one of my fave etsy shops now! I mean with the name alone who could blame me for falling inlove with this store?!

Here are a few items I would like from their store.

The Mandala (LOVE this one)

All the cases are under £6.00 which is very decent indeed.
And with only a week delivery it's quite a good little store!

Do you use etsy at all??



links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram
 photo IMG_6256_zpsee3fe7f3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)