9.3.14

Cut for Evans

So, Evans....
Now, Im not normally a big fan of Evans at all because their stuff is always either frump galore or far too sophisticated, such as the Clements Ribero stuff.

BUT... CUT... now this is something I can enjoy!


What it's all about... 
 Cut for Evans is a groundbreaking initiative from Evans that encourages young designers to be bold in their creativity and design exclusively for plus size.


Here's my top 5 from the range.



From what I can see, only two of the items are over £45.00. 
I definitely want the tube skirt and long sleeve button up blouse! I'm sure if I rocked up to work in them together, people would be turning heads!


Heres a link to their blog all about the range.

Here;s a few links to other bloggers posts;

Sian // Mel // Rosie // Lauren // Charlotte

What do you think about this collection??



links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram
 photo IMG_6256_zpsee3fe7f3.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I am SO SO SO in love with the shirt & pants combo, alas the AU$ to pound conversion is crazy and works out to be $160 :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally second this. I normally hate Evans but I've actually bought the yellow dress and it looks AMAZING!!x

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)