14.8.14

Graze Box Treats

I got myself back onto the Nibble Box from Graze after having 3 Breakfast Boxes.
I am not so much a fan of the Breakfast Boxes as they aren't all to varied. JUST granola, that's all.
When I swapped to a Nibble Box, I was given the chance to beta test a new idea Graze has. I got to choose the 4 items I want in every box, so I chose a savoury pot, a sweet pot, a dipping pot and a bread pot for my next nibble box.
This is what I got:
BBQ Corn // Slightly Sweet Popping Corn //Apple&Cinnamon Flapjack // Smoky Chipotle Dip

  
I love having control over what I get in my box, the actual ingredients are a surprise but I know that I will be getting something I want in each box.

Do you use Graze? 
If not, sign up today to get your 1st, 5th and 10th box free using the coed: LISAP69LB


links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram // youtube
 photo IMG_6256_zpsee3fe7f3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)