13.4.15

Graze Box Treats - Easter Edition

When I got an email from Graze asking if I'd want to try their Easter Chocolate box, I knew I was in for a treat! I always love trying their new boxes and they sure did do a good job of this one!

I actually got two boxes on this very lovely morning. 
My usual custom Variety box and the Easter box.


As always they package their boxes very well. I love the pictures they use on the box lid, they are always great quality.


This is my Variety box.


I designed this box, and all my Variety boxes I get. 
My box always comes with a Savoury treat, a Nuts/Seeds treat, a Pudding treat and a Fruit treat. 


One of my fave snack pots, I specially love the rice crackers!

Next is my Chocolate box.


Just look at all that chocolatey goodness!


This Honeycomb Flapjack was just something else! It was utter joy!


What a lovely lot of treats I got!

Head on over to Graze and use the code LISAP69LB and you'll get your 1st, 5th and 10th box free, can't say I don't give you anything now can you!



**this Chocolate was gifted to me, opinions are my own**


 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)