16.11.11

Making that change!

As explained in my previous post...
MY HAIR ANNOYS ME!

I was growing it out of a horrible style for like a year.
And a few weeks ago, less than 8 i think, i decided to get it cut.
I asked the hairdresser for a short choppy inverted bob and instead i got a bob, with a short version of the bob in the back!
Very unhappy, but i made do, till this morning!!

I got it chopped off!
Long one side, choppy short back, and shaved side!

And i fucking love it! 


I've always wanted that shaved style, for about 5 years now, but never been in the position (job wise) to be able to do it!

So I re-dyed the red, and decided to bleach the shaved side...


The Process...




I did buy a Blue dye but it didnt take very well to the bleach, so I re-bleached it!

The RED


and

The BLEACH



I am so fricking happy with it!

So yeah... i think thats it for now bellas!

x Ciao x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)