14.2.12

OOTD - 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Richard and I didn't really participate in this to be honest.
I had already ordered his card a month ago, and I did it purely to make him feel uneasy, and cringey.
To be honest I don't see why you should have to wait for this one day to tell that "special someone" just how much you like/love them.

So yeah.
We DID however go out for a meal at the pub down the road, purely because I couldn't be arsed cooking tonight!

I also went out with my mom and dad for a meal at lunch time, their treat of course.


What I Wore:
Dark Floral Dress.
Peach Cardigan.
Black Leggings.
Brown Boots.
& my mommy made scarf!
I'm practically  living in it now a days





LOVE this scarf



Favourite boots at the moment!
They're so comfy and easy to get in and out of.






And tonight we're spending the evening doing the same as most nights.
I'm on the laptop with a massive cuppa tea (looking tired as ever) and Richard is playing xbox...



Perfect night really!

Ciao for now bellas!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)