22.3.12

5 minute make up.


Well it is what it says... make up in 5 minutes!
I had seen this tag/challange a few times on youtube, and thought I'd give it a go.

Admittedly I had prepared for it, as you would do.




Got 5 minutes set on my phone, and set out some make up.

Here's the video, unedited, aside for adding music.



And the result ... a simple look.

I did a light foundation and powder,  usually prefer this coverage anyway.
Light peach cheeks.
Browns on the eyes, and a bit of eye liner and mascara too.
And a naturalish pink lip.


What I Used:
Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Foundation - Light/Medium
 Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer - Sand
Collection 2000 Shine Away Compact Powder - Light
Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades Block  -Way-to-Glow
 Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks - Rosey Glow
Avon Duo Kajal Stick Eyeliner - Black & Teal
Eye Primer
Technic 48 Eyeshadow Palette
Victoria Jackson Mixed Palette in Peach Glow
Collection 2000 Clear Mascara & Brow Set
Collection 2000 Plump up the Volume Mascara - Ultra Black
Collection 2000 Cream Puff Lip Cream - Powder Puff


Ciao for now bellas!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)