19.3.12

To you, Mom.

Mother's Day has come and gone.
Sadly I couldn't spent it with my mom due to work obligations :/

But seeing some mothers day posts has left me thinking about my mom.
I never really talk about my family on here, mainly because this is more fashion and beauty than it is life.
But I think it's fitting since it was just Mothers Day, and that's when you're supposed to thank her for all she has done for you.


But, I honestly don't think I could actually do that.
I couldn't think of the things I would want to thank my mother for because the list would be too long!
From helping me move many a time, to just the silly things we share.
For taking me to Paris for my birthday, to just reminding me to laugh at myself.
For knitting me that scarf I always wanted, to the many "oopsie"'s in the car.
Afternoon tea's and Saturday's spent bonding.

I know I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my parents, for the obvious birds n the bee's reason, BUT, I wouldn't be the person I am now, without them.
I am so happy in my life, and where it is heading, and I owe it all to my parents.

So... Thank you mom and dad.
Thanks for making me =D

Ciao for now bellas!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)