28.3.12

OOTD - 28 March 2012


What a FABULOUS day it was today!
TMI ... It was too hot to even wear a bra... So bikini top it is!!



I did't want to wear too much make up, so I just put on some blush, a light brown over my entire eyes and a blue on the lash line.
And a nice natural pink lip!
I LOVE IT!



What I Wore:

Floral Dress
Black Leggings.
Grey Cardigan.



Hair bow from ... Matalan.
The KIDS section! WOOT!



I felt SO summery in this outfit!
Haven't worn this dress in a while! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Vintage Primark all the way! he he!



Ciao for now bellas!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. love your blog!! now following!!
    Check out my giveaway on my fashion blog here!!
    Check out what to do to win

    www.facebook.com/baysstylediary

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)