11.4.12

Cappucino Chocolate Cake in a Cup

Ok, so earlier this evening i was having a look on the ol' youtube when I came across this video about a quick cake in a cup.
Now I know that there are plenty of these recipes floating around, but all the ones I have tried have really not worked out for me.



So whilst making my cuppa for the evenings tv viewing and i got inspired to make this one!

So ... here we go!

Missing the milk, oops

What You'll Need:
2 Tbl Spoons of Self Raising Flower
2 Tbl Spoons of  Sugar
1 Tbl Spoon of  Cocoa
1 Tbl Spoon of  Oil
1 Tbl Spoon of  Coffee
1 Tbl Spoon of  Milk
1 Egg




A mug obviously is needed.
Or any mug sized object.

 Add 2 table spoons of flour.



Add 2 table spoons of sugar.


Add 1 table spoon of cocoa.


Then mix well, make sure that there's no lumps and bumps.


Add the egg and mix well.




Then comes 1 table spoon of oil.


And 1 table spoon of milk.


Lastly add 1 tea spoon of coffee.


Mix well and you should have a nice velvety consistency.


In the Nuker, or micro wave for 2 and a half minutes.


AND PRESTO!


A fricking cake in a cup!
The dust with some icing sugar.


I added some clotted cream on top for a nice creamy touch.
And because I'm a massive glutton and can't resist clotted cream!!


Et voilĂ . A quick and easy cake in a cup, and it only took 5 minutes to do, including cooking!


So now time to catch up on the weekend tv with a nice strong coffee and my Cappucino & Chocolate cake!
BLISS!

Ciao for now bellas!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)