20.10.12

New Look Lusts

Went to Meadowhall last weekend to buy some work clothes as I started work this Monday.
I purchased a pair of black trousers and a work shirt from Yours clothing, and had 2 hours till my mom came to meet me for lunch, so I decided to go back to New Look to have a look at some dresses I'd been seeing all over the blogosphere. And maybe some other items too. A girl can dream!!


Laura tried this Peter Pan collar top on our last Lady Date, and I fell inlove with it, so I tried it on, and I definitely want this one for sure! Atleast now I can actually get these items, when payday comes along =D


For the giggles, because, well, I love my belly, its so cute!


I quite liked this Moustache T-Shirt. It's quite surprising to actually be able to pull a top down over my belly since most are short due to the boobies.


As always, we all know I am a sucker for a Sheer Studded Collar top, and this one is just the ticket for me! Love the little studs on the collar and I think it looks great buttoned up.


This one is quite a different one for me, its a lot longer than most dresses Id usually go for, but this Houndstooth Dress is gorgeous! Its actually quite a thick material. Think it would be a fab winter dress!


 Laura has this Skull Print Dress and it looks so sexy on with the biker jacket, so I have been lusting for it since I saw it on her!


Just love the print on this dress, its flippin fabulous! Can't wait for payday to purchase this little gem!

Ciao for now bellas!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I live my skull print dress! The moustache tshirt is sooooo cute and you DO sheer SO well!!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love me some sheer! Its the next best thing to walking around naked showing off my belly!

      Delete
  2. I have the skull dress too - in fact I'm wearing it now! I love the Peter Pan dress too. xx

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)