29.1.13

Snowy Leopard Print & (P)Leather

A snowy OOTD!
To be honest, whilst its been snowing, I have done so little! I HATE the snow for walking in or getting anywhere.
But I thought I looked nice, so an OOTD was in order.


What I Wore:
Leggings - Primark
Boots - Lidl
Dress - Excite Clothing
Jacket - New Look
Scarf - Sheffield market



These boots have seen me through about 3/4 winters, they're cosy and warm, and definitely a force to be reckoned with where snow is concerned!


And then it started to snow... 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Another snow hater here, such a hassle to walk anywhere. You look fabulous, I can't believe those boots were from Lidl, I love 'em! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really dislike the snow, i like looking at it, thats all. Its a sodding nightmare for travelling places! And they sure are from LIDL, best investment ever!

      Delete
  2. I love those boots, they look really good for the snow! Lidl is moving up in the world! Cute outfit too, the leather and leopard print go really well together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm TERRIFIED of walking in the snow. I have been outpaced many times by old ladies in the snow. I just seem to fall over in it all the time. Grrrrrr.

    Leopard and pleather go well together. Ooh that rhymes! :) xx

    Just me Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with this outfit.
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)