25.3.13

Big Bunny Jumpers & Minty Greens

I recently got this awesome Bunny Jumper from Yours Clothing in Meadowhall.
(I blame Rachel's enabling)

I honestly was not looking to buy anything in particular there, but I saw this jumper and thought I'd try it on and have a look at the fit, and I kinda fell inlove. And the cost...£24.00... WELL, I dunno. Its not THAT high, but its not that good either, but after trying it on, I just had to have it!



What I Wore:
Leggings - Sainsburys
Jumper - Yors
Coral/Peach top - Primark
Minty Green Chucks - Primark

LOVE these trainers! And a friggin bargain at £6.00 from Primark!
Just wish they did them in more than just 2 colours.
 

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Look at you blaming me lol ! I do love that jumper xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. T'was ALL your fault! But I DOOOOO love it so much!

      Delete
  2. Aaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhh those shoes are amazing! WANT. The jumper is ace too. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get yourself into Primark! £6.00 for the shoes!

      Delete
  3. I love the jumper and the shoes. I want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww the jumper is really cute, and I love how good those fake Converse look! Gorgeous colour! xx

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)