6.3.13

Floral, Denim & Sunshine

I really did wanna do an OOTD each day of my holiday, but I was just SO busy every day that it just did not happen, but I did manage to get a few outfit pictures in throughout the week and a bit.
This is a super quick one from Monday, my last day in Cape Town, on Milnerton Beach.


Glasses were a bargain from Primark a few years back, a pricey 50p!


What I Wore:
Skirt - Mr Price
Denim Gilet - Asda (fat swap)
Sandals -  Borrowed from Mom
Belt - Primark
Bag - Mr Price




Mr Price is kinda like a Primark of South Africa, its cheap and cheerful, and has a plus size section, which goes to a SA size 50, UK 26.


Hair Bow from Peacocks

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scenery, gorgeous you! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you look so cute ! I want a mr price!! It looked like you had a fab time and did lots if drinking if those twitter pics are anything to go by ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a gorgeous place! Really love the dress you're wearing in these pics :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)