11.3.13

Floral, Tan & Studs

Just a quick OOTD from a pretty successful shopping trip on Sunday.
It was a quick outfit, I really wasn't in the mood to get all dressed up, so I threw on a comfy dress and cardi combo (whats new) and my usual leggings and boots.



On my lips is Superdrug 2True Lipstick in Shade 10.
I bought it recently in an attempt to wear more darker colours, and it ended up being a favourite.



What I Wore:
Dress - Simply Be
Leggings - Primark
Cardi - Thrifted
Faux Chelsea Boots - Internacionale
Belt - Primark



It sounds like I am always looking for a new bag, but the truth is, I am! I'm never happy with the bag I have, so I'm always looking for my next tan arm buddy! So today when we were out and about, I decided to pop into T K Maxx for a nosie at their bags.
I umm'd and aaah'd at a few bags before finally setting eyes on this tan & gold stud beauty!
It was like BINGO straight away. After a quick check of the shoulder strap length, I decided it HAD to be mine!


 
AND it was only £24.99. Which in my eyes isn't too bad of a cost for a bag.
My purchases for the day...


Bag//Hand creams//Posh Easter Eggs//Hair&Body Products//Body Spray&Heat Defence


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Outfit and i like the Bag ;-)

    Elli

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)