4.9.13

Emeralds & Ruby's - OOTD


Ok so more like Green & Maroon... but hey. Dramatic poetic license and all that!

What I Wore:
Top - Primark
Legging - Simply Be
Cardigan - Tesco, via Rachel
Platform Trainers - Primark


These trainers... pretty much been living in them since I got them.


On my lips is a Collection 2000 lipstick, think its colour number 2.

I'm a fan of this t shirt tunic top thing, its proper comfy, I wore it on sunday to work. I feel like I may have to buy one in every colour now!
my links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. how do you get bigger lips
    Fabulous writing concept I like all your way your thought keep this way in all the concepts. I am happy to get these kinds of content.
    Many women dreams of having fuller and more sensuous lips. Since surgery has number of unpleasant consequences, it is not the most trusted way to achieve bigger lips. how can fit your body visit here:- www.forgirls.info

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)