27.12.13

Blogmas - Day 27 Party Frocks

Since it's coming up to that all important party night of the year, New Years Eve, I thought Id do a post on my current fave party wear right now.

I'll be working NYE, so no need for a party dress this year for me.

My first pick is this Scarlett & Jo Lace dress from Evans.
Cost - £45.50
I love a bit of peek-a-boo lace, and a sweetheart neckline, so this just fills the brief.

Next is this cute Sequin Party Dress from Yours Clothing.
Costs - £40.00
I love this for the sequinny goodness, just imagine doing a shimmy in this frock.

A more affordable Embellished Bandeau dress from New Look Inspire.
Costs - £21.00
This dress is just too cute, its floaty and girly and just right for a night on the tiles.

The pricier of the lot is this Black Sequin Prom dress from Simply Be.
Costs - £65.00
But worth every penny I reckon! I have been lusting after this one for ages now!

And last but certainly not least is this BodyCon Dress from Asos.
Costs - £40.00
This is my FAVE of the bunch! Its sleek and sexy.
 Its Perfect!

Are you partying it up NYE? Or spending the night in?

links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram
 photo IMG_6256_zpsee3fe7f3.jpg

1 comment:

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)