26.12.13

Blogmas - Day 26 A Disco/Glitterball NOTD

These nails are so friggin cool!
I put this varnish on, on Christmas Eve, and Im gonna wear them all through to New Years Day if I can! 
They're so sparkly and definitely give me a party feeling!

I used Barry M Amethyst Glitter and Rimmel SpaceDust Shooting Star.

And its the Barry M Glitter, and I LOVE it! That's a first for Barry M!
I think I love it because its a coarse glitter, not fine like the others I've tried, and its quite rough, like the Space Dust.


I honestly think people must think I am 12 again with the amount of glitter varnish I have been wearing lately.  

But can you blame me when its so pretty?!

What's your party NOTD look??


links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram
 photo IMG_6256_zpsee3fe7f3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)