29.12.13

Blogmas - Day 29 A Recent Lacquer Haul

So you may or may not know that I have stopped biting my nails, they're growing quite nicely now, every now and then they break but not too often thankfully.
Now because I have had longer nails to play with, I have been painting them more often. Like 3 times a week now. And unless you have been living under a rock, you'll have noticed that I have been buying a lot of varnish recently.
Well my collection has grown by 19 bottles of varnish in one day! OOPS!
(please excuse the pic quality, these were taken on my iphone)


I got the remaining 2 in the Rimmel Space Dust collection, and topped up with another colour I already had since Rimmel was 3 for 2 in Superdrug.


L-R: 007 Shooting Star, 005 Total Eclipse, 003 Aurora




I also picked up some 2true nail varnish. Of course I was drawn to the glitter! As if I need any more sparkles!
These were on a 3 for 2 offer aswell.


L-R: Shade 3, Shade 20, Shade 6 Glitterati


This glitter is pretty darn amazing! I used a single coat of it and it's really done a good job. I don't even think you would need a second coat! 



I also got picked 3 Miss Sporty colours too.
And wouldn't you know it, they were on 3 for 2 as well!
Honestly, if you're a nail varnish fiend, hop down to Superdrug asap and get all the colours now!

L-R: 480 Baby Pink, 888 Glitter, 113 Tina Sparkle

I was doing a bit of mooching about in Poundland and I happened upon the prettiest display of nail varnishes ever!
When did Poundland start stocking this amount of polish?!?!?

The brand name is Jess.

I got 10... guilty!
But at £10.00 for the lot, can you blame me??

I picked a variety of glitters and other varnishes.


Breathless is a sheer pinky gold colour, it does NOT go on blue like the colour in the bottle sadly. Its definitely a top coat because even after 4 coats its not quite a solid colour.

Poppy is a babely ruby red glitter, lets face it, you can never have too many red glitters can you?

Harmony is a delightful gold shimmery colour, it looks luxurious but needs a few coats to look good. 

Rock Chick is a wicked glitter. Theres black, green silver and red glitter. It's glitter ok, enough said!

Dancing Queen is a shimmery dark pink, almost on the edge of being a mauve pink.


Party Girl is a pink and gold glitter, again, any excuse for glitter!

Frenchie is pretty obvious, its a natural french colour. No surprises with this one.
 
First Kiss  is a pale pink which has a shimmer to it, almost a blue shimmer.
First Kiss  is supposedly the same as First Kiss as it was in the same row, but this is a more darker pink with the blue shimmer.
French White is a French Tip white obviously. Again, not much to report on this one, but a colour I needed none the less.
Have you gone a bit mad on a specific item recently??
links: 
 photo IMG_6256_zpsee3fe7f3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)