16.1.14

Caramel Milkshake Treat

As I am off for two weeks now, I have all the time in the word to read my fave blogs, and yesterday I happened upon Nancy's blog Sugar, Darling? where she had a gorgeous recipe using something I have been dying to try.
It's Lotus Caramelised Biscuit spread, I got a tub of the crunchy one. 
I'll be honest, up until now, I have just been spooning this right from the jar into my gob, as you do!
Here's Nancy's milkshake recipe.
I used:
1. A few scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
2. Three'ish Spoonfuls of Lotus Biscuit Spread
3. Some milk

Go Go Milkshake Time!Look at my little smoothie maker go!

And here is the end product! 
Mmmmm Delicious!

Honestly, this is just divine!!
You should definitely try this if you're a milkshake fiend!
links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram
 photo IMG_6256_zpsee3fe7f3.jpg

1 comment:

  1. That looks fabulous!!!! Is that sort of like a peanut butter for us Americans? :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)