3.5.15

Yours Clothing Summer Wishlist

Yep... Im lusting again! This time over these cute Summer basics from Yours Clothing.
Yours aren't always my fave, but there's one thing they do well and that's basics, in EVERY colour!
Ive got my eye on some items, specially some lovely sandals!
one // two // three // four 
one // two // three // four 
one // two // three // four 
one // two // three
How cute is that purse too, its the perfect shade of unicorn tears and mermaid tears!
I love the tops I have picked out, they're all really good pieces for mixing and matching and they'd be easy to wear with jeans, shorts or leggings. 
Sadly the lace bottom leggings have gone out of stock but the second that email alerts me to them being in stock, Im nabbing atleast 5 in my size!
Have you got your peepers on anything for summer?
 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)