19.6.15

Blog Every Day in June #19 - A Letter to your Body



Now todays post was going to be a bit of a personal, inspirational, deep sorta thing but I honestly realised that in writing a whole long letter to my body I'd only be saying the same thing over and over again, so to avoid that and not have a huge long post about how I love my body, I'm simply gonna say this...

Dear Body, 

We rock my world. 

End of. 

Now enjoy some images of said body, rocking it!






K that's all for now!


Remember to Use the hashtag #blogeverydayjune on social media to share with everyone.

Check out the others taking part: 
Daisy // Charley // Sarah // Tukru // Lauren // Kathryn // Kelly // Nikki



 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)