20.6.15

Blog Every Day in June #20 - OOTD



A few weekends back Rachel and I went out for Daisy's birthday. 

I'd been waiting for a perfect time to wear my new dress, it's the Look Blue Grid dress from Simply Be. Ever since I saw it in the Simply Be catalogue I knew I HAD to have it and I eventually got it.

I am popping this under a OOTD post because I can!


I wore this with leggings and simple black pumps.
I didn't need a blazer or anything as this had sleeves and I didn't wanna be too hot.

I went to Rachel's place before hand and we watched trashy tv and had a few drinks before we cranked up the music and started our getting ready ritual.



(thanks to my photographer, half dressed Rachel)

The pumps I wore are the Sole Diva Ankle Strap shoes. They're only £20, pretty decent. They have a cute little flat heal and in my opinion they look super cute.

Here's a few shots from the rest of the night.













Yep.

Remember to Use the hashtag #blogeverydayjune on social media to share with everyone.

Check out the others taking part: 
Daisy // Charley // Sarah // Tukru // Lauren // Kathryn // Kelly // Nikki

 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)