5.6.15

Blog Every Day in June #5 - Fave Bloggers



For today's post I thought I'd do a bit of a blogger link up, talk about some bloggers I love!
I haven't done one of these in some time and I just wanted to shout about some people! 



The Cutie Beauty Blog is written by Daisy, a friend from work. 
I love reading her blog because I know she is on the same sort of budget I am on, she manages to find such amazing bargains and I am keen on bargains!





Sugar, Darling is a beautiful sleek blog run by Nancy. She is a statuesque blonde bombshell, swoon!
I adore her blog because she dares to try different things, I love her style and that she so out there!
Her vintage looks just make me drool.



And obviously I couldn't miss out ADressIsForLife, my dancing partner.
I love that I can go to her house and find something to wear myself. 
I really enjoy seeing her transformation from back in the day to now.


Who do you wanna shout about?:


Remember to Use the hashtag #blogeverydayjune on social media to share with everyone.

Check out the others taking part: 
Daisy // Charley // Sarah // Tukru // Lauren // Kathryn // Kelly // Nikki


 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)