4.6.15

Blog Every Day in June #4 - Wishlist



Today I'm bringing you another wishlist.
I do love compiling wish lists. It's often easy to see the items I want rather than just a list of them. 

This time round I'm feeling a summery vibe.



flower crown // glasses // necklace // perfume 
dress // shoes // lashes // bag

I featured this dress in a wishlist before, it's super cute and I love the colour.
I just never have the courage to buy it. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and get it.

Remember to Use the hashtag #blogeverydayjune on social media to share with everyone.

Check out the others taking part: 
Daisy // Charley // Sarah // Tukru // Lauren // Kathryn // Kelly // Nikki

 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)