7.6.15

Blog Every Day in June #7 - A Haul



A few weeks ago I went on a HUGE splurge.
It was part of finding myself the perfect party dress for my birthday.
I partook in some sales hauling, pillaging Simply Be, Fashion World, Crazy Clearance and J D Williams... see a pattern? I scored myself some mega bargains though!


This blue grid dress was one I had been eyeing up for ages and I knew I just had to have it.
(if you follow me on instagram, you'll have seen this one yesterday)
The navy dress with crotchet shoulders and the yellow dress will be my birthday dresses for Blackpool.  I even tried a Kelly Brook dress, and I like it! 
I also picked up some bags, shoes and a pair of cute sunglasses.

I also popped into Superdrug and Wilko's to get a few bits and bobs for myself and someone else.

  



Love this pink!





Have you been spoiling yourself recently?
 
Remember to Use the hashtag #blogeverydayjune on social media to share with everyone.

Check out the others taking part: 
Daisy // Charley // Sarah // Tukru // Lauren // Kathryn // Kelly // Nikki


 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

1 comment:

  1. I love the blue dress it has been on my wishlist for some time! Awesome haul x

    Miss Kitty Kaos (Adventures Of A Riot Grrrl)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)