8.6.15

Blog Every Day in June #8 - Fave Quote & Why?


I wanted to get a bit of inspiration in this blog post, so I picked to shared a quote I like and why.

This is mine:


This is a John Lennon quote, but it was my mom who said it to me.
I was going through a bit of a rough time in my life and she said this to me and it really helped to pick me up. 
Since then I have almost lived by this quote, it's helped me to develop a more care free existence, not allowing things to bother me as much.
Not letting work bring me down, not letting nasty comments hurt me, it's really just about remembering that life's ok really and if things seem a bit stressful, just remember that its not over, it's not the end. 

What is your fave quote?

Remember to Use the hashtag #blogeverydayjune on social media to share with everyone.

Check out the others taking part: 
Daisy // Charley // Sarah // Tukru // Lauren // Kathryn // Kelly // Nikki

 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)