24.7.15

GIF You Were Here

Hello friends, it's been a while since I posted, mainly due to being busy and having time off to relax and recooperate from a very heavy birthday weekend (5 days of cocktails and dancing takes its toll). 

But I'm back and getting into the swing of things.
So today I'm bringing you a nice little collection of Fashion Post cards from Bonprix.

These digital post card take inspiration from Bonprix's new Summer Dress collection.






Which post card look do you like the most? 
I'm torn, I love the outfit for the Ibiza party look, but I LOVE Paris so I think I'm a bit bias towards that look.  Which is your fave?

I trawled through the summer dress collection and found my pick of dresses I loved and would love to have in my cupboard for the remainder of our summer. 
Here's my top picks.


drawstring day dress // leopard print dress // beach dress // riviera dotty dress 
jersey maxi // dip dye dress // sun dress //jersey maxi 

I adore the Jersey maxis, they're just up my street, and you can never go wrong with a grey marl dress can you!

Have you had some time to check out the summer collection at Bonprix?
What are you top picks?


 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)