14.7.15

8oz Burger Co. Review

A little while ago I went to the 8oz Burger Company in Barnsley.

We always try different places to find our ultimate burger because we are picky as heck! So obviously we had to try this place. It had very good recommendations too.


It's located Barnsley City Centre in a section called The Arcade.


I got myself a Bourbon and RootCoke float. It was delicious!


I got a HUGE burger called The Cattle Grid.
It was an 8oz burger, bacon, pulled pork, grilled chicken and brisket with cheese sauce on it. I had it with sweet potato fries.


It was a hunk of a burger.


All in all I DID enjoy it, BUT one small bit I wasn't too keen on was the burger patty itself, it had onions in and I detest onions. No where on the menu does it state there would be onions in the burger mince. But other than that it was great!





**this is NOT a paid for advertisement**

 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)