25.8.15

Lady Daisy Dates

A little while ago I met Daisy in town and we hopped to Meadowhall after getting her nose pierced to do some retail therapy.

This is how I looked. 


I wore a Simply Be dress with leggings and trainers.
Dressed for comfort.


Tram selfie.


We went to Primark, H&M, New Look and a few others.
I spent most of my money at Gobstoppers.

We then popped to Nando's for some chow and chats.


I was so into that grilled halloumi, I would almost go as far as saying I'd go to Nando's JUST for the grilled cheese!


After that we went to TGI Friday's for some drinks in vases!


How perfect is this tee for me? 


Here's what I got...

Cutest backpack from Primark - £12.00


All the things from Gobstoppers


I especially love the Pringles as we don't get ranch flavour in the UK, I can eat that entire tube in about 13.2 seconds flat.




I also got a cute flower garland and some glasses from Primark. 
Bargain and a half as the glasses said they were £3.00 but when I got to the till, they scanned at a quid each! 
SCORE!

What have you treated yourself to recently?
 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

1 comment:

  1. Oh the snacks! Snyders pretzels in Hot Buffalo are amazing they sell them in a little corner shop near me, but i think they might have been a one off! Alos pretzel M and M's and peanut butter why do they not make these here! The T shirt is great too x

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)