30.9.15

Primark Haul

Just a quick haul from the other night.

Rache and I had gone to Meadowhall for a Simply Be shop and popped into Primark for a few bits.

I needed some new shoes since mine had been all danced out and were breaking.


These animal print pumps were a clear winner, I know they fit well and last 2 months or so, worth it for under a tenner.


I picked up this flower crown as it was only 2 quid and well why not?
That makes my flower crown tally a grand total of 4 now and growing!


I was unsure about these cat ear sunnies, but after trying them on and getting the nod of approval from Rach, they were promptly thrown into my basket. 

Again another 2 quid bargain. 


I then got all the frilly socks I could lay my hands on.

I did manage to get something from Simply Be though...


These are what I nabbed from the Simply Be store with a cool 20% off. 
Gorgeous tan Chelsea boots. Ready for autumn days!


Have you got anything good recently?
 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)