11.10.15

BLOGTOBER - Day 11


Yesterday Rachel and I went out for some lunch and drinks and a catch up.

I wore an old Alice and You swing dress with a neon orange floral blazer from New Look.


This was my "waiting for Rachel" face.


We went to Graze Inn on Ecclesall Road. 

I'd been there previously for breakfast and supper but never for lunch.

 I had a cocktail called a Maple Daiquiri.
It consisted of Gin, Amarretto, Maple Syrup, Fresh Lime & Cranberry.
It was quite nice, I really liked it.


To start we shared Chorizo and Chipolatas. 
The Chorizo was gorgeous.


I had a chicken and chorizo kebab with flatbread and sweet potato fries.


I really enjoyed my food, shame Rachels wasn't as nice.

We got another round of cocktails in, Rachel ordered a Pineapple Caipirinha which she didn't like so I had.
We had ordered a cocktail she would like incase she didn't like this one.
I really liked it, but I do love lime cocktails quite a lot so this suited me.


After that we ventured to The Nursery Tavern, this place used to be my old stomping ground back in the day.

We got a bottle of weasel piss to share.


Then it was time to get back home. 

I got the tram to Crystal Peaks where I met my parents to do some grocery shopping.

Sheffield from the tram stop.


A good day was had catching up with bae.
Always enjoy seeing Rachel, even if its in onesies in her house watching Saturday Morning Kitchen or out for a drink.

Whats the last cocktail you had?



 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)