20.10.15

BLOGTOBER - Day 20


So you might not know this about me but when it comes to scary movies... I am a wimp!

So I have compiled a list of spooky movies just perfect for a wimpy halloweeny night of movies and popcorn that won't make you jump.













And this is what my Halloween looked like last year.

I went to work dressed somewhat like Wednesday Addams.
I was the only one in the team who dressed up, second year in a row, but its all about taking part and having fun.
PLUS look how cute I looked!

I had got some spooky cupcakes for myself before work.


Some halloween sweeties too from work, who doesn't like a sugar high at work?!



Finishing the night with Ruth and Daisy for a night for Halloween movies. 



What's your Halloween movie of choice?




links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)