13.3.16

Dancing Queens

Recently Rachel and I had an impromptu dancing session out in Rotherham.
Here's how that looked.


Rachel gave me this hip flask for Christmas, I took it with to make sure it was a cheap night.


I decided to wear an oldie but goldie! This dress is from Simply Be and originally had a mesh panel in the boob area but I cut it off.


We hopped on the bus into town, it was pretty chilly since we went out without "arms" on.
We looked cute as fuck though!

We spent a lot of time dancing and laughing, which is standard.

We went to this one place that served out drink in a barrel.


Tropical goodness!

Then we went to a place that served blue frozen drinks and I definitely approved of that!


I know I was drunk at this point because I had about 99 selfies, which is what I do in the loos when Ive had a few.


We frequented a few other places but ended in some place where we danced for quite some time.


Jagger bombs were had! 


We then spent some time talking to a cute couple outside before finally deciding to get some pizza and head home.


Pizza babes!

I always love dancing with Rach, we always have fab nights, no matter what!

Cant wait for the next one!
 photo 12_zpswz3qn3et.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)