2.12.15

Cool as a Cucumber - Clay Face Mask

I recently picked up some single use face masks from Superdrug.
I wanted to try them out as I enjoy a nice relax in the bath, pampering myself.


The clay is lovely and cooling obviously. There is a faint cucumber scent, its nothing unpleasant at all.


Here's what it looks like on the face.
It's opaque and theres plenty to cover your face, I have a relatively large round face so as you can see, plenty to use!


The clay starts to harden quite fast. Even as you're still applying a second layer of the clay.


Along with my face mask I popped in a Golden Egg lush bath bomb.
I love this bomb, its a long release and it smells delicious.
It also leaves my body feeling amazingly soft for hours after!


And it also leaves the bath shimmery and glittery!


How do you like to pamper yourself?



links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)