23.5.16

The Higher The Hair The Closer To God

So we all know I have coloured hair, which means I wash it like once a week. 
So on the in-between days, I use dry shampoo.
The best brand Ive found is Batiste ... BUT  the best news is they now do more than dry shampoo. 
They have a range of hair sprays and powders.


I have pretty flat and lifeless hair so these new products really help me on those off days!


They have a volumising hair spray which like the dry shampoo goes on white, like a powdery substance. Which is great because it helps to see where the product is and what you need to work through. 


They also do it in a powder form which you can pour out instead of spray on. 
I don't know which one I prefer, they both do the same thing but sometimes the powder is a bit to mattifying and feels a bit tacky on the hands. 


I also enjoy that they do travel sizes. 


Batiste is a tricking life saviour! 

Do you use any other brands of dry shampoo? What's your fave brand?

 photo 12_zpswz3qn3et.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)