28.2.17

Polaroid Zip

I've always wanted a polaroid camera for as long as i can remember but they're so bulky and I would always forget to have it charged up and ready to go.

So when I searched alternatives, I found this bad boy... Polaroid ZIP. It's a polaroid printer. 


In the pack I got the Printer, charger cable and a set of 10 papers.


Its super easy to use. It takes a mini usb charger so even if i lost this one, I know I have plenty round the house I can use. 


As you can see, the printer itself is super compact and fits right in your hand.


It prints business card sized glossy images which are ideal for your purse/wallet. Best part...You can peel the back off and its a sticker!





Have you tried a polaroid printer/camera?


 photo 12_zpswz3qn3et.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)