3.3.17

TreatBox March

I have been wanting to start a subscription box again but nothing had been calling to me. 
I don't like the beauty ones where you pay £12-£15 for 4-6 beauty products, most are small sizes or free samples. Or you get things you'll never use so you give them away or they grow dust somewhere. You really don't feel like you get your moneys worth.

Well, I found a box which I feel is well worth the small fee I paid!


The box should fit through most letter boxes but my letter box is small :/
But the mail man will leave it with a neighbour.

This months box is Spring themed obvs.


So everything was a nice yellow tone with floral and insect inspired imagery.


I have used the calendar to mark off the days till my trip to Amsterdam on the 17th of this month.


Here's everything I got:


Here's a pic from the site itself with the bits and bobs.


In total you get a Post Card sized image with an inspirational quote on, Calendar, 2 spring themed greeting cards, a pack of wildflower seeds, a honeycomb treat, cocoa, shea & honey bath melt, a nail clipper and file pack and a tricking lunchbox.
All together thats 9 items. 

Below is a collection of the items I got, just in more detail. 


The monthly cost is only £12 with free delivery and comes the 1st week of the month.
I paid for mine on 27th and got it 2 days later.


Can't wait to plant these along with my two other boxes of meadow mix seeds.


You can also build your own boxes or get old boxes. All the bits in the boxes are also on sale separately so if you specially like one item you can repurchase it really affordably on the site itself.


 I can always do with a new lunch box. I'm saving this one. 


The box is chockablock filled. 
I love that all the items are thoughtful pieces. 
Even down to the materials used. The box itself and the tissue paper is all biodegradable. 
So its earth friendly. 

Have a look at TreatBox UK if, like me, you want a super cute subscription box which isn't full of shit you won't use!

 photo 12_zpswz3qn3et.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)