14.10.11

OOTD - 13 October 2011

So my outfit today had to be warm but not stuffy.
I work night shifts at my job and it tends to be quite warm in the building, but its still generally freezing outside, so   I have to dress accordingly!

What I wore:
Navy blue tight knit dress
Brown Leggings
Sheer salmon/peach top
Tan brown loose knit cardigan
Blue, red n white Oversized scarf
Tan brogue'esque pumps
Jewellery
Brown over shoulder bag

Brown/Copper tones for the eye make up, brown eyeliner and mascara, and a light pink on the lips.
Sheer salmon/peach top and navy knit dress

The scarf, i like to tie it in a knot rather than wrap it around my neck


The Cardigan, with cute gold/brown buttons

Bag, Brownish grey

Hello Kitty watch

Brogue'esque pumps, with crochet sides

Ciao for now


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)