7.11.11

An A to Z of lil ol' me!

A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: Double
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bedroom.
D. Dogs: I'm a fan.
E. Essential start to your day: Go back to sleep
F. Favorite color: Fluctuates! atm ... yellow and brown
G. Gold or Silver: Prefer silver.
H. Height: 5F 4.5"
I. Instruments you play: Nada. 
J. Job title: Breakdown Control Co-ordinator.
K. Kids: 0 maybe one day 
L. Live: Bradford, Yorkshire, UK
M. Mother’s name: Suanne
N. Nicknames: philly, lees, slag features(bf calls me this), philbino
O. Overnight hospital stays: A lot.
P. Pet peeves: People who eat loudly, people that eat with their mouth open, people who crickle plastic bags in the cinema!! 
Q. Quote from a movie: I would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.
(Rocky Horror Picture Show)
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1 brother a year younger


(what happened to the T? )


U. Underwear: Yes, i do own these things.
V. Vegetable you hate: none. spinach, cabbage, sprouts, leeks.
W. What makes you run late: Being late!! And make up.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Again, A lot!
Y. Yummy food that you make: I make alot! My favourite food to make is enchiladas.
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe or any reptile, depending what kinda zoo t'is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)