16.12.11

Picture update.


I still had long hair a few weeks back!



Our favourite Chinese buffet restaurant has closed down :( BUT a Krispy Kreme's is opening in its place ... a compromise I'm willing to live with!



Hot Chocolate at Lloyd's bar in town before a shopping spree!


Pigging out on pudding after our Sunday dinner at the Foresters!

Richard's Chocolate Fudge Cake


My Cheesecake.



Hair cut and colour.
Colour by myself, cut by Gem at Gems Hair Design in Wibsey, Bradford.

It snowed last night!
So I documented the outcome, as you do!


Last night whilst watching the latest episode of Glee I did a lil tessellation.


The Ultimate Pillow Collection!
These babies are all in Matalan and I want to own them all someday!
Richard said I'm allowed 2 ..... hmmmm tough choice!



Ciao for now bellas!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)