5.3.12

Review - MUA Love Heart Lip Balms

I had seen  The Sunday Girl's blog about the MUA love heart lip balms and decided to check them out.
When I went into my local Superdrug's they only had 2 "flavours".
Kiss Me & Great Lips.
Kiss Me looked more of a redish tone, and lord knows i have plenty red toned lip balms, so I went for Great Lips as it is a nude tone and I haven't really explored nude lips before.


First Impressions are very important to us girls, and this little lip balm doesn't let us down!
They're packaged well, the top looks just like a love heart sweet, and the back contains all the information you need to know!


They have a vanilla scent. Which is rather pleasing.
I'm over coconut smelling products for now!
And they sure do look as good as they smell!

The balm itself is very creamy and soft.
It just looks like it will feel great on!





Great Lips not the most pigmented of the collection, but it certainly isn't a let down where pigmented balms are concerned!
It goes on a bit sheer but can be built up.
Personally I feel like it can be worn alone or over a lipstick/stain.


Plain Lips, nothing on.



1 coating of Great Lips.




1 coat over a lip stain.



Overall...VERY IMPRESSED!

Ciao for now bellas!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/3/12

    I love how pretty and natural it looks! I may have to check that product out further. Cute outfit posts, by the way. Your dresses are darling :)

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm all about cute dresses!!
      The lip balms are really inexpensive too considering they're a limited edition item! they're only £2.00!!

      Delete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)