4.3.12

OOTD - 29 February 2012


First day back at work after my 5 and a half week holiday!
Thought it was going to be a difficult day, but ... it wasn't!
I didn't even feel tired at the end of it!
I think more than anything, me going back to work after such a long absence kinda made me realize that I do really love my job!
 
Favorite boots atm! ASDA George special!

Simple face, copper n browns on eyes.

 I recycled an old broach and made it into a necklace!


It was a blue and white striped bow with a few dangly bits, looked quite french'ish.
I only used the Eiffel Tower charm though! Obviously!
This makes number 2 of my recycled necklaces featuring the Eiffel Tower!


New Cardigan & Scarf, both Primark

Belt also from Primark



Also, on 28th, I got aid so naturally I had to go spend my wages on clothes and stuffs!
I bought a few things from Primark, and a few bits of make up!
Most importantly, I had a lovely lunch at the Chinese Buffet in town.
Although I went alone, and got some funny looks!
....
Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup and delicious veggie foods!
I just LOVE Chinese food ok!
I had some gorgeous Green beans in Oyster Sauce, as well as Garlic Broccoli!
I also had ... dun dun duuuun, drumroll ... Fried Bananna Balls!
YUM!


Ciao for now bellas!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. If you like Chinese food, you might like my take on Sichuan chicken. http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/03/my-take-on-sichuan-chicken.html

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)