14.4.12

OOTD - 13 April 2012

I have been really bad with my OOTD's recently!
But I'm working permanent nights now, SO forgive me!


What I Wore:
Floral Dress
Black Long Under top
Black Cardigan
Plum Leggings
Brown Boots
Red and Black Scarf
Tan bag


Lips are Grape Glits from Collection 2000!
Loving this colour! It's like a plum'ish maroon colour, I think it's one of my favourite lip colours I own at the moment!




Boots from Asda, bargain galore at £16.99!! 


Rings L-R: Primark, Matalan x 3


Necklace, was a gift from the brother. But I know its from Primark.



Belt from Matalan. It's plated and has a rose clasp.


Cardigan from Tesco.


I fircking love this dress so much! Good ol Primark!


Hair Bow from the kids section in Asda George! £1.00 bargain!






See how i did these nails here.




Ciao for now bellas!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)