14.4.12

Polka Dot Nails

Well it was such a nice day today (13.04.12) that I couldn't help feeling that I needed my nails to look nice and bright!
Spring'ish I'd say! I'd wear this look with any dress that was either plain, floral or obviously polka dot.
Not striped, spots and stripes never match, well I can't make them match.

So here we go.

What I Used:
Coral Pink from Collection 2000
Bright Yellow from BYS
Clear Top Coat  from W7
Dotting Tool




Started off by cleaning my nails, had a grey colour on before so it took a while to get that stain off!



Then did one coat of the Coral Pink, on all nails.



Then I painted the yellow on 1 accent nail and dotted the rest with the yellow



Then I dotted the accent nail with the Pink.



Then to coat, and you're done =D


I like these colours together because they make me think of flowers! And spring time!
And I was wearing a muted floral dress so these nails would go along quite nicely with the dress and the print.


Ciao for now bellas!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)