28.4.12

OOTD - 24 April 2012

VERY super quick OOTD post.




What I Wore:
Black Long Top.
Dark Floral Dress.
Grey Leggings.
Brown Boots.
Black Cardigan.
Grey Rose Clasp Belt.



I found a great site for those of you who love to share your outfits like I do...
Mel from Gladrags & The Handbags posted about it in a recent post and I checked it out and it is just fricking awesome!
I'm hoping I can keep up with it, its really quick and simple to sign up too!

Its called What I Wore Today <-- click here
It's really nifty and is super easy to use and you can also "tag" each item of clothing and state where it has been purchased. If you know the link of the item itself you can add that so others can buy that item too!
Click here to go to my page.
Only done 2 outfits so far. You can unfortunately only upload one outfit per day.


Ciao for now bellas!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)