26.4.12

OOTD& FOTD - 26 April 2012

Just a quick post to show my face =D
And an ootd too.


Metallic Eyes as per usual recently!

I'm have a friends and his bf round to night, and we are going to the curry place down the road for a nice meal!

This is what I look like.



Top from Matalan, Cardigan Primark, Belt from Asda.



Eyes are Collection 2000 Metallic Cream Eyeshadow in Gold Rush and Copper Pot.


Collection 2000 Blush in #02 Bashful.
Its a gorgeous light peachy colour!



Hair flower is from a charity shop!


Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Lipstick in Sweet Tart.
I just used it as a stain so the coverage was light and not as pigmented. Just for a flush of colour! =D


Nails are a nice metallic Olive colour. Called Mediterranean Olive.
It's a gorgeous metallic olive gold colour. Love this so much!

That's it for today!

Ciao for now bellas!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)