31.8.12

Clothes Swap Swag

If you havent read my Plus Size Clothing Swap post yet, please do so here
(this will make much more sense once you have read the other post)
PICTURE HEAVY

As I said on my other post, I really wanted to come back with a coat or jacket, but what I came home with was even better than I could have ever anticipated ... a fucking cape!!



There were a lot of dresses and lovely tops which I did want, but they didn't fit or didnt look good on, so I decided to get some cardigans and a knitted top to expand my already massive cardigan collection.

Next

Evans


ASDA

ASDA

ASDA

Dorothy Perkins


  I picked up some other pieces, a unicorn tshirt, some skirts, denim gillets and a belt.

Dorothy Perkins

ASDA G21

Primark
 


ASOS, size 14
 
H&M
Laura had got this from the previous swap I think, and I'm so glad she wanted to get rid of it because I freaking love it!
Its from Frock&Frills. It is one of my favourite pieces now!
See it in a OOTD soon.

Frock&Frills

Ciao for now bellas!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I didn't even see you get half that stuff ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got so much awesome stuff, I'm gutted I missed it, I'd have been fighting you for that skirt and the unicorn top :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I used to have that unicorn tee!! I'd completely forgotten about it. The cape is AMAZING! and I love the polka dot skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't see that stuff either! Thr caoe is defo your cherry on top! X

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)